The International Festival of Raleigh
The annual International Festival of Raleigh engages over 50 different ethnic groups from around the world who showcase their cuisine, traditional dance and music, native artwork, and unique heritage in order to celebrate the Triangle’s unique diversity.
- Main Stage: Traditional ethnic dances, performed by artists in authentic dress.
- Sidewalk Cafes: Culinary offerings from around the globe.
- Cultural Exhibits: Exhibits about the rich history and traditions of many different cultures.
- International Bazaar: Shopping for global arts and crafts.
- Coffee House: Visit the IF Coffee House to relax over a warm beverage, enjoy your favorite desserts, and listen to traditional ethnic music.
- Sophia’s Courtyard: International games, storytelling, and lots of other fun kids’ stuff.
- Demonstration Booths: Interactive demos and classes on international cooking, dance and crafts.
- Naturalization Ceremony: New American citizens take their oath in a moving ceremony at the festival’s opening.